Tuesday 4 October 2011

Beautiful Aussie Afternoon

Well as I said I'm trying to gather all I have to put on my blog. I wanna be sure to start from the beginning...seeing Australia the way I did for the first time and the continued amazement and beauty she offers. I have made wonderful friends here and even have been lucky enough to have been adopted by two wonderful women who I have decided to call mum. Since loosing my mom about 8 years ago I feel very lucky to have two now:) I am trying to organize and post all my pics that I have taken so far and have many more to come. My future adventures will take me to Adelaide for Christmas in the summer which is new considering I am use to 5 to 6 inches of snow, ice and zero below winds at Christmas time. I am very excited, along with the holiday celebrations, I will get the opportunity to see the actual Outback! Another adventure I will be experiencing will be driving on the left side of the road. That will be an adventure on it's own I assure you! So keep coming by for a visit and I will have more and more things to share. Keep an eye out for my various discoveries of foods I have grown to love here and ones I'm unable to obtain that I miss from America but have found substitutions for and have even discovered that Australians may just know them by different names. So keep stopping by and I look forward to any comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment