Friday 7 October 2011

Karaoke Hot Spots

Karaoke I find is very big here in Australia and there are a couple of karaoke shows  that I have grown quite fond of. I love to sing and who doesn't want to feel like a star every once in awhile. Every Friday night I enjoy the talents at Chatswood RSL. Rising Star Karaoke is a fabulous company owned by Gary and Di Obbard and they have a magnificent assistant named Rusty who put on a great show. Gary and Rusty do an awesome job of showing the guest a good time and making them feel like superstars. Another great show is Wicked Ajendaz that's put on by Jen and Daz who appear at The Grey Gums Hotel every Saturday night. So if you are looking for a good time and wanna be a superstar for a night I highly recommend these two shows and bring your friends! You can find Chatswood  RSL in Chatswood, NSW and you can find Grey Gums near Penrith, NSW.  Have Fun!!!       

0 comments:

Post a Comment