Thursday 27 October 2011

A Shout Out!!!

I've been having an awesome time here in Australia but there are a few people I wanna give a shout out to in America who I am missin so very much! My brother Brian whom I love so much and without his assistance I couldn't take care of things as well with my continued American obligations. My sisters and my nieces and nephews. I also wanna make a shout out to My Miss Mollye, I love her so much and she helped me through alot of things and was always supportive of my travels to Australia...If I could've I would have brought her with me.  I will never forget her kindness and how she was always there for me, she was the big sister I never had. I love you Miss Mollye. Mama D my spunky, straight talkin, no nonsense adopted Mama (since my mom passed I've acquired quite a few adopted mothers, I need all the help I can get LOL) she always gave it to me straight and was very protective of me and I will always remember her for everything she did for me. She even bought me my outfit I wore on the plane to Australia she wanted to be sure I arrived in style! Never was much of a girlie girl and she helped to start molding me into one tooth and nail LOL. Anita was another great friend who was an awesome supervisor and always had a smile and i adore her as well...I wish her nothing but happiness. Without these individuals in my life I'm not sure I would've been able to follow my dreams and have the time of my life. Thank you, all of you and I hold all of you dear in my heart forever and always and I will always remember you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment